Our client is a prestigious investment firm with a strong track record. This is an exciting opportunity for a repo trader to join their team.
- Management of G7 government bonds repo/reverse-repo book
- Execute repo and reverse-repo transactions, manage dealer relationships
- Manage haircut and collateral balances with dealers
- Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders (portfolio managers, treasury and operations) to match the liquidity needs with the repo/ reverse repo activity
- Extensive repo/funding desk experience
- Strong finance, economic, business, and maths skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational capabilities
- Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial and evolving environment
ADD TO SELECTION
Looking to work in private markets?
See the expert advice on our Resources pages.
Identify the right role
There is an increasing variety of roles available in private markets. Find out which one best suits you
Prepare a compelling CV
Make it through the shortlisting process with a concise and relevant CV that reflects your experience
Pass the online tests
These numerical skills tests are the gateway to the interview stage - make sure you're prepared
First interview etiquette
Show you're the best fit for the firm by highlighting synergies between your experience and their expertise
Impress in the case study
At this crucial stage, you need to impress with your industry knowledge and buyer's perspective
Ace the modelling test
Practice makes perfect when it comes to modelling against the clock. Use our resources to hone your skills
Search for jobs
New jobs only
PER is open for business and we're expecting a busy Autumn.
So please continue to apply online for roles and our consultants will be in touch. We hope you and your loved ones are keeping safe and well.