The Senior Manager Safety and Compliance is responsible for the management and oversight of the Safety and Compliance Department of Qatar Executive in their efforts to successfully maintain the company's AOC (Air Operator Certificate). In this role, you will develop an effective Safety and Compliant Department capable of supporting all facets of the Qatar Executive Operations including but not limited to ad hoc charter, aircraft operator management and airworthiness management activities. You will have strategic and operational accountabilities which will include the following:
- Develops, implements and maintains the Compliance Management System
- Implements and maintains Qatar Executive's Safety Management System
- Develops and maintains an Emergency Response and Contingency Plan for Qatar Executive in coordination with Qatar Airways Group Safety & Security
- Develops procedures together with the Aviation Authority to address safety issues with National Authorities
- Develops, refines and implements written procedures for all safety functions including safety reporting processing, Flight Data processing, documentation and dissemination of information.
- Ensures that the processes and procedures are in place to provide high quality service and safety levels throughout the operation.
- Ensures compliance with all legal, official and safety regulations as well as internal and external requirements in their respective field.
- Establishes the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
- Evaluates the teams objectives, plans, procedures and practices and makes appropriate changes if needs.
- Ensures compliance to all relevant safety, security, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the operation
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor Degree with minimum of 10 years of job-related experience
- Aviation Flight Operations experience in commercial operation of jet airplanes is required.
- Management experience in Flight Operations/ Group Safety & Security
- Trained in Regulation on Air Crew/ Regulation on Air Operations or ICAO Annex 1 regulatory requirements
- Completed training in Safety Management System (SMS)
- Experience in compliance monitoring system within an EASA Operator/ EASA ATO
- To hold as nominated person, Safety Manager - must be acceptable to the Qatar Civil Aviation Authority
- Able to work under pressure and on complex situation in a 24/7 business
- Strong decision making skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of regulation on Aircrew, particularly Part-FCL, Part-ORA, CAT, Part-SPA, CS-FTL 1.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ISBAO standards and recommended practices
- Strong computer skills and database management skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Able to facilitate training programs
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply
If you have what it takes to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now by uploading your CV and completing the online application.