- Work with the Government to integrate the deployed locations’ local networks into the Government Enter-prise Network, supporting organizational Client System Technicians (CSTs) on local area network and personal computer issues; and working with any other agency to provide the services required.
- Engineer, install, and maintain network equipment to support new and emerging requirements.
- Provide responsive services to include real-time network-level configuration control, network restoration, quality control and performance standards, status reporting, Master Station Log (MSL), and other actions required by policies, responsibilities, and operational procedures IAW the SPIN-C.
- Support all NOSC-deployed projects.
- Must have a minimum of six (6) years of experience in the design, maintenance, and operation of small to medium networks. This experience must include administrating corporate or business’ user accounts managing mail servers, printer servers, and web servers.
- Experience in systems management, monitoring, and sustainment; hardware repair for servers, PCs, peripheral equipment; software installation, maintenance, and sustainment.
- Experience in analyzing and troubleshooting military networks to include:
- Microsoft Enterprise Server 2008/2012 or later version
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 (or later version) and other mail applications (local and remote)
- Microsoft Active Directory 2008/2012 or later version
- Network Server Backup
- DHCP, DNS, WINS, and Domain Controllers
- Site-specific equipment
- Active, in-scope US Government issued Secret clearance
- Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US Citizenship required
- High School Diploma
The following current certifications are required:
- Must meet the certification requirement of DoD 8570.01-M.
- The contractor is expected to have, but is not limited to, the following IT certificate:
- IAT Level II certification
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) – Windows 10 or newer
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) – Windows Server 2012 or newer or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) – SQL Server 2012/2014
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) – Mobility
- Comprehensive Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer-Contributed Match
- Professional Development Assistance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
United One Communications headquartered in Tampa, Florida was founded to support and defend our nation’s security interests worldwide. We provide cybersecurity, systems engineering, network communications, IT management solutions to the United States Department of Defense.
To Apply: We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at United One Communications! Be part of a culture at our leading-edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at
United One Communications is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR