1. Role Objective
- SME who will act as Technical SME for BAU and functional resource for CRs.
- Ensure that the Treasury systems are maintained, the processes in place are robust, and identify any weaknesses in controls
- Work extensively on the development and enhancement of the current TMS (Kondor+).
- Work alongside the Treasury Systems Manager to ensure data integrity and completeness of core system data
- Pro-actively resolve issues in a timely manner
- Ensure appropriate governance is in place for changes and enhancements that are made to the Treasury infrastructure
- Work on new projects and initiatives related to T&I - TMS replacement, Deal tracker systems, Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform, Networks optimization etc.
University graduate with a degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or similar. A good working knowledge about banking regulations, financial statements, taxes, and financial planning is an added advantage.
- 5-7 years of experience in the BFS domain predominately supporting T&I projects, business analysis or business strategic planning.
- Sound knowledge of the Banking domain especially of the Treasury products
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills who can apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
- Strong understanding of basic system engineering, information risk and security guidelines, and architecture standards ;
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Modeling techniques and methods
- Banking applications
- Understanding of various software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred)
- Familiar with specific accounting and other financial software as well as Microsoft Office applications, such as PowerPoint to make necessary presentations
- Deep understanding of the IT landscape in the functional area
- 5-7 years of functional experience working with Treasury Management Systems with increased responsibility in a multinational or banking organization;
- Experience within Treasury Middle & Back Office - accounting for financial transactions, deal Confirmations, Risk Management and Reporting etc.
- Experience working and maintaining a TMS is essential (hands on with KONDOR+ system, knowledge of other systems like Murex, Calypso is desired)
- Experience working with Banking/Financial Platforms related to treasury TR, SAXO platform, Bloomberg Understanding of SQL/SAS/Python is desirable
- Consulting with business unit management, from an IT perspective, to help identify and improve business system needs
- Act as an innovation catalyst for Treasury Solutions, understand market trends for new technologies, tools & ways of working;
- Interact with Treasury business users to identify Business requirements and transform into initiatives;
- Act as SPOC and support the analysis and resolution of T&I issues as part of Sustain, Validate Functional Design, Execute Tests, approve changes;
- Manage functionalities Backlog and prioritize execution, gather feedback from end users and identify enhancements;
- Identify gaps in existing functionalities, options for improvement and opportunities for process automation;
- Responsible for identifying security & compliance requirements, including roles, associated with the business process and ensure they are considered in the solution design
- Evaluate alternative solutions via RFP and vendor documents.
- Interpret end user requirements; design, develop and implement applications to meet business needs while adhering to development standards.
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures across the group various business and support functions.
- As a team member of the PMO Team work co-operatively with others on a team.
- Provide recommendations for the Section Head of Enterprise Architecture and PMO.
- Nominate for training as per Banks's guidelines, conduct performance reviews and manage leave and overtime to ensure efficiency.
Joining time frame: Immediate (Maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
Jobs in Qatar