- Project coordination of North Field Production Sustainability Project, Investment 1 Project 1.
- Support project execution plan, planning, scheduling, and coordination between the teams in order to contribute to the successful execution and timely completion of the project.
Supports the HUC Head, interfaces with various project members, operations and other departments as required.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of Experience, specific involvement in coordination between different disciplines in project execution with both offshore and onshore facilities.
- Good knowledge of Project Execution- a bonus
- International experience, especially in Qatar or the Middle East, is preferred.
- Works effectively within the Team to coordinate meetings, address issues and bottle necks ,resolving and driving issues to conclusion, coordinates meetings that requires effective communication, multi-tasking, initiative, cost control, flexibility and an ability to induce collaboration.
- in line with COMPANY protocols and procedures. Develops new procedures as necessary to further develop the Project Management System and philosophy.
- Works on high capital expenditure projects (CAT 1) in a highly dynamic team environment that has tight-deadlines, high pressure and visibility, requiring accuracy, initiative and the ability to multi-task as essential skills.
- Demonstrates willingness to tackle a variety of tasks in response to evolving business needs.
- Will need to work from various locations - , EPC contractor offices, and Clients facilitiesn.
- Will be based in CONTRACTORS PMT office in DOHA. Frequent travel to other project SITES (Offshore / Batam etc) may be required
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Support the BF HUC Head
2. Coordinate meetings as required
3. Responsible for assuring contractual / technical requirements are met as per AGREEMENT with EPC CONTRACTOR
4. Ability to read construction documents, engineering specifications, design reports, data sheets and comment if necessary to be in line with project specific requirements.
5. Maintain project HUC deliverables inclusive of status and reporting
6. Participates in Client / IPR for BF Readiness (CER's etc), develop plan as per milestones
7. Coordinate meetings with relevant stakeholder in support of the project objectives.
8. Working with the COMPANY / CONTRACTOR and interfacing with other teams to ensure project requirements are met and delivered on time.
9. Monitors progress in assigned areas and scopes and takes necessary actions to ensure timely completion of the work.
10. Coordinate and/or provide timely review of contractor's documents/deliverables.
11. Supports the process of capturing and communicating lessons learned for the project and ensuring that lessons learned are considered in construction phase of the project.
12. Attend into the project main reviews including project risk sessions such as What-If, HAZID, HAZOP, Model Reviews, Constructability Reviews, SIMOPS and work as focal point to close out the actions.
13. Delivers visible HSE leadership
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Mechanical/Chemical/Civil Engineering is preferred. High Diploma with supporting experience may be considered.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 50 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.