Do you want to be part of a community not a company, nurture a career not a job, and support Qatar with its 2030 vision? Are you Qatari, studying for either a Diploma or Bachelors’ degree and are fluent in English? Then you’ve come to the right place. Vodafone’s Sponsorship programme is a Qatarisation initiative that offers national students an opportunity to kick-start their career within the telecommunication industry.
It is our commitment to develop Qatari Youth by empowering you to carve out your own career path and discover your true potential through supporting you in your studies and providing you with an incredible career once you graduate. Be adventurous, get curious to try new ways of learning, grab the opportunity to learn and grow while networking with experienced professionals from around the world.
As a global technology leader, our products and services transform lives and businesses around the world every day. You could become the driving force behind one of the top telecom brands across the globe and contribute towards connecting people, businesses and communities in the digital world of Qatar.
With the internet, digital technology and mobile innovation driving unimaginable change, there’s no better time to jump on board. Join us on our sponsorship program, learn all about our powerful digital telco business and come on an incredible journey with us. Ready?
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive monthly salary to support you whilst you study
- Annual internship opportunities within an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world
- Graduate position once you complete your studies and pass the recruitment assessments
- Working to deliver world-leading technology to empower businesses and people to build a better tomorrow
- Annual internship opportunities
- Career advice
- Training and personal development to support in fulfilling your potential and career goals
- Building expertise in your chosen area such as Technology, Marketing, Finance, HR or Sales
What we’re looking for:
- You must be a Qatari National
- Graduate high school with a GPA of 2.5 or above
- Maintain a GPA of 2.5 or above consistently throughout the time you’re studying
- Proficient in English
- Demonstrate creativity & adaptability, passion for customers & commercial savviness, critical thinking, initiative & analytical skills
- Coloured copy of your front & backside of your Qatari ID
- Coloured copy of your passport
- Confirmation letter from your college or university on the course of studies and expected graduation date
- Your CV and a short letter on why you would like to join Vodafone’s sponsorship programme
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
any, relevant to Telecommunications Industry